If you’re located within driving distance of San Diego, you are ideally situated to take advantage of Daily Registration Rates at 2017 AABB Annual Meeting. Daily rates offer you the flexibility to attend the meeting on your schedule.
What’s Included in Daily Registration?
Daily Registration attendees are entitled to the benefits and activities below on the day(s) for which they are registered.
- Access to the Opening Session, Closing Reception, all education sessions, numerous networking
events and refreshment breaks.
- Access to the exhibit hall Grand Opening Reception as well as two drink tickets to redeem
during the reception, or a ticket for lunch in the exhibit hall on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Access to certificates for continuing medical education/continuing education (CME/CE) credit
for sessions attended and tracked when you scan your badge in the session rooms
- Admission to oral and poster abstract presentations and author luncheon
- Access to session handouts
- Annual Meeting tote bag, badge and materials
- Program and Expo Guide
Daily Registration Rates (fee is listed per day, up to 3 days)
(Aug. 10 – Sept. 18)
(Sept. 19 – Oct. 10)
Want to attend the full meeting?
Click to view Full Meeting Registration rates
Getting to the 2017 AABB Annual Meeting
The 2017 AABB Annual Meeting will be held at the San Diego Convention Center, located at 111 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101.
For detailed driving directions, please visit the
San Diego Convention Center website.