2018 Call for Proposals is Open
All proposals must be submitted through the AABB Annual Meeting proposal site by
11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, January 10. All proposals, including those previously submitted, can be edited up to the deadline.
Be a part of the 2018 AABB Annual Meeting in Boston, October 13-16!
The AABB Annual Meeting is known for providing high-level, timely education sessions for professionals in the transfusion medicine, blood banking and cellular therapy communities. Our program features a diverse range of topics important to attendees involved in all aspects of the field.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the programming at the Annual Meeting – submit your proposal today.
Education Session Proposal Guide
Download the Education Session Proposal Guide for all the information needed to prepare your proposal for submission.
Submitting a Successful Session Proposal
Successful session proposals have the following attributes:
- A clear definition of your ideal audience you are targeting.
- Global voices and perspective included (where relevant).
- Diversity of panelists’ expertise and areas of focus
- New, innovative topics and information that is gaining traction in the field.
- Educational value not available elsewhere.
- Thought-provoking key take-aways for attendees.
- Enough resources to organize the session and successfully execute it.
- Program Chairs who can lead discussion and facilitate interaction among panelists.
- Specific plan for audience engagement, such as group exercises, Q&A, etc.
January 10, 2018 Submission Site Closes
Mid-March, 2018 Preliminary Acceptance Notifications
Mid-April, 2018 Final Acceptance Notifications
Early May, 2018 Faculty Notified of Session Dates/Times
October 13 - 16, 2018 AABB Annual Meeting, Boston
Benefits of Presenting
- Stand out as a thought-leader in your area
- Help shape the success of your field
- Connect and collaborate with others
- Add experience to your CV
- Receive CME/CE credits for presenting
- Get free Daily Registration for day(s) you present