The world awaits your research! Don’t miss this opportunity to share important new knowledge with your colleagues, furthering the quality of patient care while increasing your visibility as a participating member in the transfusion medicine and cellular therapy communities.
Make a Mark in Your Profession, Submit Your Abstract to AABB
Your accepted abstract contributes to providing a unique learning venue in the area of transfusion medicine and cellular therapies for over 6,500 AABB Annual Meeting attendees. In submitting your abstract, you will gain:
- Recognition for your work.
- Credibility in your field.
- Attention from worthwhile collaborators.
- The opportunity to share knowledge with colleagues.
- An enriched CV/professional portfolio.
2014 AABB Abstract Program Highlights
Accepted presenters’ abstracts will be available to attendees in the following learning environments:
- ePosters/Online Abstract System is available before (available October 2014), during and after the meeting. Search for 2014 Abstract Posters by category, author or specific terms and hold online forums by submitting poster feedback on the author’s poster blog.
- Scientific and Administrative Oral Presentations, Saturday, Oct. 25 – Tuesday, Oct. 28.
- Abstract Poster Lunch, Saturday, Oct. 25, Noon – 2:00 pm, your chance to meet the abstract authors.
- Scientific Oral Abstract Plenary Presentation, Monday, Oct. 27 at 8:30 am.
Submit Your Abstract of Original Content
The AABB abstract submission site is open! Click here and follow the instructions to submit your abstract online. You can start your submission, then save it and finish it at a later date.
Review guidelines on submitting an abstract.
Review AABB’s abstract category titles and definitions.
Deadline for Submissions
Abstracts must be received online no later than Wednesday, May 7 at 12:00 pm (noon) ET. Fax and/or hard copy (paper) are not accepted. Both AABB members and non-members are invited to submit an abstract, free of charge. Accepted abstracts can earn CME credits.
You will be notified via email by June 30 if your abstract is accepted. Selected abstracts will be published in the September supplement to TRANSFUSION.
Education and Professional Development Department