Registration and housing is now open, click here to register.
The official housing block is now closed. You may follow this link to be taken to a THIRD PARTY web site who offers hotel reservations at hotels in Denver at discounted rates. Please note the AABB discounted rates will not apply, and rates may require full prepayment.
If you currently are not an AABB Member, become a member today and save $200 on your Annual Meeting registration.
To begin the registration process, choose one of these four easy methods: online, phone, fax or mail.
Online registration will remain open from June 5 – October 15, allowing the opportunity to register online up to and throughout the meeting.
For General Registration and Housing Inquiries, contact Experient, AABB's Registration and Housing Provider at +1.800.974.3084 (Domestic) or +1.847.996.5876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Experient, not AABB, for any of your registration and housing questions.
Denver offers a magnificent variety of accommodations and rates to satisfy every traveler. AABB has secured rooms at 12 hotels throughout the city ranging from $169 - $223. AABB's Hotel Rate Guarantee assures you that you are receiving the lowest rate the hotel is offering during the dates of the meeting.
You must register for the Annual Meeting before you can reserve a hotel room. If you have already registered, but did not secure your hotel at that time, please be sure to make your reservation by the housing cutoff date, September 19. After that date, rooms and rates are subject to availability.
4 Easy Ways To Register for the Annual Meeting
1) Online Registration
AABB Individual Members
- Please 'Login to AABB' using your AABB Web site Username and Password to begin your online registration.
- If you have forgotten your AABB Web site login information, please use the 'Forgot Your Login?' feature to create a new password. Your user name and email address are required. If you have any questions, please contact AABB Customer Service at +1.866.222.2498 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm ET) or email email@example.com.
- If you need to update your membership record contact information, please make these changes before registering. Click here to update your record.
AABB Individual Non-Members
- 'Join AABB' online and receive the member registration discount. Note your username and password for member registration.
- Please 'Login to AABB' using your AABB website username and password to begin your online registration.
- If you have forgotten your AABB website password, please use the 'Forgot Your Password?' feature to create a new password. Your username and email address are required. If you have any questions, please contact AABB Customer Service at +1.866.222.2498 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm ET) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not have an AABB website account, 'Create a New Nonmember Account' and register with your nonmember username and password.
New this year, students can register online and will need to upload their letter confirming their student status to complete the registration. Students, interns, residents or fellows from an accredited college or university may register at the student rate. A letter on university or facility letterhead from the student's medical director or supervisor must accompany the registration form. If proof is not provided, the student will be registered at the appropriate member or non-member rate.
- Call the registration staff to register and reserve your hotel room for the AABB Annual Meeting & CTTXPO. Call 1.800.974.3084 (within the US) or +1.847.996.5876 (outside the US). Registration representatives are available 8:00 am to 5:30 pm CT, Monday through Friday.
- Click here to print a registration and housing form for the AABB Annual Meeting & CTTXPO. Please do not mail a copy of the registration form as this will duplicate your efforts. (Adobe Acrobat Reader required.) Fax completed form to: 1.301.694.5124.
- Click here to print a registration and housing form for the AABB Annual Meeting & CTTXPO. (Adobe Acrobat Reader required.) Please do not mail registration and housing forms to AABB. All forms must be mailed to AABB's Housing and Registration Bureau in order to be processed.
Return the form with payment to:
AABB Registration and Housing Bureau
P.O. Box 4088
Frederick, MD 21705
All payments must be in U.S. dollars only. If paying by check, make check out to Experient/AABB and you must write separate checks for your registration fee and housing deposit. Failure to send two checks may result in the loss of your preferred hotel choice.
Registration Cancellation Policy
AABB requires written notification in order to process your cancellation. Please send your written request to AABB/Experient, P.O. Box 4088, Frederick, MD, 21702, or email email@example.com or fax +1.800.521.6017. If the request is received by Wednesday, August 14, you will receive a full refund minus a $75 processing fee. No refunds are provided after August 14, 2013.