The AABB Annual Meeting & CTTXPO the premiere meeting where attendees can learn about late-breaking studies and research, network with colleagues and check out new products and services all under one roof.
Annual Meeting attendees will:
- Assess knowledge of the latest technologies and administrative practices.
- Review the latest scientific, clinical and technological advances that optimize donor care and safety.
- Evaluate state-of-the-art technology, equipment and methods of practice.
2013 AABB Annual Meeting Tracks
2013 Continuing Education Credit
Schedule at a Glance
Detailed Education Schedule (PDF)
2013 Educational Tracks
- The Leadership Management Track (LMT) focuses on financial, managerial and personnel issues that are universal to all managers and supervisors.
- The Quality/Education Track (QE) emphasizes quality assurance, regulatory issues and training/education methods.
- The Scientific Track (S) reports on the latest research initiatives within transfusion medicine, cellular therapies and related biological therapies.
- The Technical/Clinical Track (TC) addresses developments in laboratory testing and patient care.
Session Identifier Key
|9100 – Saturday
||LMT –Leadership Management|
|9200 – Sunday
||QE – Quality/Education |
|9300 – Monday
||S – Scientific |
|9400 – Tuesday
||TC – Technical/Clinical |
||CT – Cellular Therapy|
||IT – Information Technology|
||RC – Recruitment/Collections|
||PBM – Patient Blood Management|
Session Handouts Are Now Available
Handouts are now available for download and printing through the AABB Live Learning Center (LLC). Simply click here and login using the login information you were emailed on September 30th. Once you have successfully logged in, click "Click here to access online content" under AABB Annual Meeting & CTTXPO 2013 from the listing of events on the left side. If handouts are not available or listed, the speakers for that session have not submitted their materials. After the meeting, you can access the LLC to review and print session handouts for the meeting, including sessions that were not available pre-meeting.
If you do not know your badge number, please contact AABB’s registration provider, Experient, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.974.3084.
Research and Progress (RAP) Sessions
The Research and Progress (RAP) sessions will take place on Sunday, October 13, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Research and Progress sessions have been designed to permit presentation and discussion of subjects of current interests. As such, they will address new developments, rather than review general topics, and will bring together experts in each area under discussion. Emphasis will be on discussion and a sharing of experience and thoughts among attendees. Beverages and light hors dóeuvres will be available for attendees at this event.