As a member in this category you get to choose one person from your institution to be the AABB institutional contact. The member benefits listed below are for that one designee only unless otherwise indicated.
- One free professional membership (Institutional Contact*)
- Voting rights for your institution (Voting Delegate)
- Two professional members at a 20% discount - new members only**.
- Access to the AABB HUB
- Member pricing to all AABB educational offerings including conferences and symposia, and publications for the institutional contact
- One subscription (print and digital) to TRANSFUSION Journal
- The institutional contact is eligible to serve on an AABB committee
- AABB News (print and digital)
- AABB Weekly Report
- AABB SmartBrief
- AABB News Flashes
- Access to member only content on AABB’s website
Click here to see all the member benefits.
*Institutional contact member means that the member benefits are offered to this main contact only unless otherwise specified by AABB.
** Must join AABB under the Healthcare Professional or Physician/PhD member category; all other membership types do not qualify for this discount. You will receive this discount for one year of membership.
Institutional contact member is not eligible to be an AABB assessor unless they are an AABB individual member.
Institutional contact member is not eligible to be elected to the AABB Board of Directors.