This Portal is home to AABB’s Standards which form the basis for our Accreditation Program. The tool allows users to customize the Standards to their needs by using “My Profile” to reflect their accreditation activities.
The Portal currently houses:
- 7th edition of Standards for Cellular Therapy Services
- 9th edition of Standards for Immunohematology Reference Laboratories
- 12th edition of Standards for Relationship Testing Laboratories
- 1st edition of Standards for a Patient Blood Management Program
- 30th edition of Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services
- 3rd edition Standards for Molecular Testing for Red Cell, Platelet and Neutrophil Antigens
- 7th edition of Standards for Perioperative Autologous Blood Collection and Administration
You can click on the “Purchase” button to buy access to any of these Standards housed in the Portal. Two week free trial access to a set of Standards in the Portal are available from the date they are published in the Portal and will expire on the day each set of Standards becomes effective. Multi-user licensing is also available for purchase. Once you have completed your purchase, simply click on the “Access Standards” button and you will be taken into the Standards Portal.