The fields of transfusion medicine and cellular therapies are evolving. AABB invites you to join us for the 2020 AABB Annual Meeting as we imagine, discover, embrace and inspire what’s next for our fields.
The AABB Annual Meeting is the must-attend event to learn about cutting-edge research, keep up with the latest technological advances and network with like-minded professionals from throughout the world. AABB is committed to providing continuing education that focuses on optimizing patient and donor care and safety.
Meeting Location and Dates:
2020 AABB Annual Meeting
October 3-6, 2020
Baltimore Convention Center
Who should attend:
- medical technologists
- other health care providers
Gain the tools you need to succeed in your field:
- Earn CME/CE credits and integrate new skills into your work
- Build professional connections from the lab to C-suite
- Gain valuable knowledge on the latest hot button issues facing your profession
- Learn about the latest technology affecting your industry