Where Partnership Begins
The AABB Corporate Affiliate program allows you to actively participate in and support the field to achieve your goals. It also gives you the opportunity to stay abreast of the latest trends and information while making valuable connections with leaders in the transfusion medicine and cellular therapies fields. Join AABB today as a Corporate Affiliate and reap the expanded benefits listed below.
Code of Ethics and
Annual dues investment of $3,000 provides you with:
- AABB Annual Meeting
- One booth priority point
- Recognition in the 2020 Expo Guide
- Signage recognition in exhibit booth
- Advertising – 15% discount!
- AABB News
- AABB SmartBrief
- Complimentary Subscriptions
- Special savings on publications and bulk discounts, educational programs and conference registrations
- Online Access 24/7
- Access to members-only content online at www.aabb.org, which includes the membership directory, association bulletins, regulatory analysis, cellular therapies content including practice snapshots, and much more — all the information you need to stay in tune with your customers
- Use of the AABB Corporate Affiliate logo (in accordance with the logo usage guidelines)
Please note: Corporate affiliates choose one person from their organization to be the AABB institutional contact. The benefits listed are for that one designee only unless otherwise indicated. Corporate Affiliate advertising discount is not available on AABB News cover wraps or during the months of September and October 2020.
To become a Corporate Affiliate, download a
Corporate Affiliate Application (PDF) and return it to:
4550 Montgomery Avenue
Suite 700, North Tower
Bethesda, MD, 20814