This Portal is home to AABB’s Standards which form the basis for our Accreditation Program. The tool allows users to customize the Standards to their needs by using “My Profile” to reflect their accreditation activities.
The Portal currently houses:
- Estándares Fundamentales para Recolección y Transfusión de Sangre, 1a Edicion
- Fundamental Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services, 1st Edition
- 30th - 33rd editions of Standards for Blood Banks and Transfusion Services
- 7th – 11th editions of Standards for Cellular Therapy Services
- 9th – 12th editions of Standards for Immunohematology Reference Laboratories
- 3rd – 6th editions of Standards for Molecular Testing for Red Cell, Platelet and Neutrophil Antigens
- 1st edition of Standards for Out of Hospital Transfusion Administration Services
- 1st - 4th editions of Standards for a Patient Blood Management Program
- 7th – 10th editions of Standards for Perioperative Autologous Blood Collection and Administration
- 12th – 16th editions of Standards for Relationship Testing Laboratories
You can click on the “Purchase” button to buy access to any of these Standards housed in
Two week free trial access to a set of Standards in the Portal are available
from the date they are published in the Portal and will expire on the day each set of Standards becomes effective. Once you have completed your purchase, simply click on the “Access Standards”
button and you will be taken into the Standards Portal.