For Immediate Release
January 12, 2023
AABB Introduces New Biotherapies Corporate Membership Program
BETHESDA, Md. – The Association for the Advancement of Blood & Biotherapies (AABB) is proud to introduce the AABB Biotherapies Corporate Membership Program, an initiative designed to ease challenges that biotherapies companies face, including workforce development, quality systems control and regulatory support.
AABB’s new Biotherapies Corporate Membership was developed to be an essential resource for biotech companies looking to accelerate their speed to market. Key benefits of the membership include:
- A consulting package featuring insight and guidance from AABB’s world-renowned expert consultants.
- Access to all AABB content and communities for five individual members at each member organization.
- An invitation to join subspecialty working groups, which bring together leaders in the field from throughout the world. These groups focus on specific issues or needs within the field and offer the opportunity for members to learn, share knowledge and best practices, and develop resources to advance the field.
- Access to AABB’s curated biotherapies library, comprising exclusive products and resources that have been curated or created by experts, all with a specific focus on the benefit they offer to professionals in the biotherapies field. The library comprises expert-developed training programs with a biotherapies focus, including AABB’s popular Cellular Therapies Certificate Program, Flow Cytometry Course, and a new course: Foundations in Cell Therapy. Other highlights include quality management systems resources, such as AABB standards and accreditation tools, as well as key publications. AABB is continuing to expand the resource library and will be developing and adding additional highly relevant content for members throughout 2023.
- Free global job board postings.
- Corporate logo posted on AABB website and year-round promotion in AABB collateral.
- Corporate marketing kit to promote your organizational membership.
“From the very beginning of their membership, biotherapies companies will be provided with private onboarding and customized training with highly experienced consultants. The membership package includes a retainer package with AABB’s world-renowned consulting service team, which will not only help each corporate member connect with off-the-shelf benefits, but will also allow for customized services to meet each company’s needs.” said Debra BenAvram, CEO of AABB.
This unique membership type offers a pivotal opportunity for biotherapies companies to deliver high-quality solutions for patients – faster and at lower costs. Developed to cater to the need of biotherapy companies in start-up mode, at the commercial stage or in between, AABB’s new Biotherapies Corporate Membership aims to help fill the need for solutions that ease the pressures of rapid growth, high demand, regulatory adherence and consumer understanding. An AABB Biotherapies Corporate Membership, will help companies achieve high-value results and expanded networks through:
- Identifying geographically desirable suppliers with the right capabilities.
- Streamlining the supplier qualification process.
- Gaining assurances of trustworthy sources of regulatory information.
- Achieving workforce readiness and capacity.
- Improving speed to market for products.
Additional information is available on AABB’s Biotherapies Corporate Member Fact Sheet. To connect with an AABB Biotherapies Corporate Membership expert, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AABB (Association for the Advancement of Blood & Biotherapies) is an international, not-for-profit organization representing individuals and institutions involved in the fields of transfusion medicine and biotherapies. The Association works collaboratively to advance the field by developing and delivering standards, accreditation, and education programs. AABB is dedicated to its mission of improving lives by making transfusion medicine and biotherapies safe, available, and effective worldwide. For more information, visit www.aabb.org